Post New Thread Reply

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
NekoGirl001
New User

New User

Press Start
Hey guys!

Hi! I've come here hoping to find help in creating, & further developing my team for competitive Pokemon battling on the Heart Gold & Soul Silver gen IV games. & I mean for real life tournaments, such as those you find in New York during those conventions up there.

I'm also a pretty heavy Sims 2 fanatic, & am trying to get back into Sims 3, mainly because I wish to film part of my next-generation story of Pleasantview in Sunset Valley. But also for general playing purposes as well. (I also quit TS3 for awhile due to it not having nearly as many options yet, nor as many expansion packs or custom content, latter of which I so very much love.)

Other than that, I tend to only play games related to cartoon shows (the clean variety that is, thank-you! If a 7 year old wouldn't be allowed to watch it, then Lord knows I certainly wouldn't dare go near such a show!) that I have a particular love for.

Examples would be things like Teen Titans, Dexter's Laboratory, Aladdin, Jimmy Neutron (<3), & similar shows. If I love a cartoon enough, I'm gonna go after the games for it.

As for those more hard-core games such as WoW or Diablo III........ pass! I don't dislike them or anything, I'm just far more interested in the cutesy, pro-life type of games wherein if you DO "kill" somebody, they either actually just faint (such as Pokemon), OR its for the greater good, i.e. the ones your supposed to kill are major bad guys in the game. I'm also not interested at ALL with those bloody/gorey type ones, these give me the creeps on ten different levels. If I can't handle Harry Potter endings 4 & 6 (I always need to fast forward at the final battles), then good grief I won't handle those games, lol.

Just giving you guys a feel of what types of games I enjoy, & which ones I'd much rather never look at in my lifetime, simply under the desire to not get creeped out. =P

Old February 20th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
Northern Lights
Perfection '11

WINdependent College Football Pick 'Em Christmas in July! Wasteland Survivor The Lone Wanderer 

Premium Member
News Editor

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
Each to their own!

There's a reasonable Pokemon following here and, while cartoon-based games aren't something that I personally enjoy, I'm sure there are those here who will be happy to discuss them with you.

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I just brought some pictures. Your husband's the blackened, crispy one."

Moderating: The E-fed Epicenter | Call of Duty | Fallout | Smart Phones | Competitive & Co-Operative Gaming | Final Fantasy | Food & Health

RIP Paul Wickens AKA Don Paulo
RIP Michael Burton AKA Mike!
RIP Shaun Pleima AKA Beha

The TD Acknowledgement Club

Old February 20th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #3: [Thread] [Post]
Cpezo
Oh...My...Bosh!

Post Potentate Christmas in July! Steam Player Triple Triad Participant Wolf Wear 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Silent Assassin
Glad to see a new face at GW! Any questions, just ask. I'm sure someone would love to help.

Not sure if you'd be interested, but we also have a Pokemon RPG forum here which can be quite fun if you like role-playing. http://forums.gamewinners.com/forums...play.php?f=113

Old February 20th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #4: [Thread] [Post]
NekoGirl001
New User

New User

Press Start
Thanks for the welcomes! ^^

Cpezo: I haven't role-played anything in half a decade (last bit was either Digimon or Jimmy Neutron based, most likely the latter of the two), but once summer roles around, I might be inclined to try something.

Question though: do you hold anime-based RPs, such as any given point in the anime? (say, Johto for example?) Because I'm a pretty big fanatic of TRio's Meowth, having him as my starting Pokemon in each of my "if you were in this show" ideals. & trust me, there's more than a fair few of these little fantasies. =P

Main ones being finding him in our world just before the Johto saga starts, & somehow getting to go to poke-verse, blahblahblah, ya'know the rest. XD

Other ideal being a super-old one, my original. This time I'd literally wind up at some point in his origin ep's story (the "Go West, Young Meowth" one), find or bump into him, & I'm pretty sure you can guess the rest of this one. Back when I first did this (when Pokemon first came out), bad guys were bad, end of story (11 yr old then, ya'know how that goes), Meowth himself the sole exception. Hated Jessie right off the bat for being so horrible to him, & James I was just completely neutral. I knew he & Meowth had a bond/frienship of sorts, & frankly I wasn't arguing. Just wanted the cat for myself too much to reall pay attention, lol. =P

Old February 20th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #5: [Thread] [Post]
Tubby23
Break the Walls Down

Post Potentate Steam Player GameWinners Year End Award Winner Forums Traveler Friend O' Klowny 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hero of Kvatch
Welcome to GW, as your interests are so different to mine I doubt we will see much of each other but welcome none-the-less.

Old February 21st, 2012, 12:43 AM   #6: [Thread] [Post]
Cpezo
Oh...My...Bosh!

Post Potentate Christmas in July! Steam Player Triple Triad Participant Wolf Wear 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Silent Assassin
I'm way too tired to remember your post. Too late and a little too long right now. I'll read it again tomorrow.
But we actually let people do it however they want. If they want it based on the games, the animes, something else, or just let the updater be creative with it. It's all up to whoever's dex it is.

Old February 23rd, 2012, 07:58 AM   #7: [Thread] [Post]
NekoGirl001
New User

New User

Press Start
Ah, okay, thanks!

& thanks you guys, for the welcome!

Old February 26th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #8: [Thread] [Post]
zhzubair4
New User

New User

Press Start
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old August 18th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #9: [Thread] [Post]
TheSarcasticOne

Howdy and welcome! This is a great place to hang out. I'm an old GWer on a new name (can't remember my login anymore!) but I'm sure you'll be able to find a community for all of your likes!

Post New Thread Reply

GameWinners.com Forums > Forum Help > The Welcome Room