Post New Thread Reply    

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:57 AM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
Celtic
Master of Oblivion!

Veteran Member

Zone Cleared
Gamewinners Platinum Trophy Club

If you want to be apart of our little Trophy hunting club just post your username (or PM me you name if you dont wanted it posted) and what games you have a plat in.

So far we have:

Username
PSN ID

Game Titles

acidhawk
acidhawk 06
Platinum Trophies
Call of Duty: Black Ops // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Mafia II // Portal 2 // Resident Evil 5 // SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs

PSN 100%s
.detuned // Rag Doll Kung Gu: Fists of Plastic

ATLien_1
N/A 05
Platinum Trophies
Bayonetta // Dante's Inferno // Fallout 3 // God of War III // inFAMOUS

PSN 100%s
N/A

Bilbro
N/A 02
Platinum Trophies
Assassin's Creed II / Resident Evil 5

PSN 100%s
N/A

Captain Obvious
themanias 56
Platinum Trophies
3D Dot Game Heroes // Ace Combat: Assault Horizon // Alpha Protocol // Assassin's Creed II // Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood // Assassin's Creed: Revelations // Batman: Arkham Asylum // Batman: Arkham City // Bayonetta // BioShock // BioShock 2 // Borderlands // Dead Space // Demon's Souls // Dragon Age: Origins // Enslaved: Odyssey to the West // Fallout 3 // Fallout: New Vegas // Final Fantasy XIII // God of War // God of War II // God of War III // Heavy Rain // inFAMOUS // Just Cause 2 // Killzone 3 // L.A. Noire // LittleBigPlanet // Madden NFL 11 // Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 // Marvel vs. Capcom 3 // Mass Effect 2 // Mass Effect 3 // Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 // NCAA Football 11 // Prototype // Rage // Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time // Rayman: Origins // Red Dead Redemption // Resistance 2 // Resistance 3 // Saints Row: The Third // Sonic Generations // Star Wars: The Force Unleashed // Tekken 6 // The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim // The Saboteur // Trine 2 // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // WWE '12 // WWE Legends of WrestleMania // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 // X-Men Origins: Wolverine // Yakuza 3

PSN 100%s
N/A

Celtic
Kiaresh 03
Platinum Trophies
inFAMOUS // Resident Evil 5 // Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus

PSN 100%s
Costume Quest

CMVenomSES
CMVenomSES 02
Platinum Trophies
WWE Legends of WrestleMania // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010

PSN 100%s
N/A

Crazy Jamie
Crazy Jamie 04
Platinum Trophies
Assassin's Creed II // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // God of War III // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

PSN 100%s
Crystal Defenders // Gunstar Heroes // Noby Noby Boy // PixelJunk Monsters // Watchmen: The End is Nigh

Demonik-Z
Demonik-Z 01
Platinum Trophies
The Godfather II

PSN 100%s
.detuned // I Am Alive // inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

EndGame
TheScionOfHatred 76
Platinum Trophies
Alone in the Dark: Inferno // Anarchy: Rush Hour // Army Of Two: The 40th Day // Assassin's Creed II // Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood // Assassin's Creed: Revelations // Back to the Future: The Game // Batman: Arkham Asylum // Battlefield: Bad Company 2 // Bioshock // Borderlands // Burnout: Paradise // Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood // Captain America: Super Soldier // Crysis // Dante's Inferno // Dark Souls // Dark Void // Darksiders // Dead Nation // Dead Space // Demon's Souls (NA) // Demon's Souls (JPN) // Dragon Age: Origins // Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires // Fairytale Fights // Final Fantasy XIII // God of War // God of War II // Grand Theft Auto IV // Heavy Rain // inFAMOUS // inFAMOUS 2 // L.A. Noire // Last Rebellion // Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 // Megamind // Midnight Club: Los Angeles // Monopoly Streets // Mortal Kombat // Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe // Phineas And Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension // Prince of Persia // Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands // Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time // Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones // Prince of Persia: Warrior Within // Prototype // Prototype 2 // Rage // Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time // Red Dead Redemption // Resident Evil 5 // Resistance 2 // Saw // Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus // Sly 2: Band of Thieves // Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves // Sonics's Ultimate Genesis Collection // Spare Parts // Star Wars: The Force Unleashed // Tekken 6 // Tekken Tag Tournament HD // Terminator: Salvation // The Godfather II // Tomb Raider: Underworld // Toy Story 3 // Trine // Trine 2 // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // Wet // WWE '12 // WWE Legends of WrestleMania // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011

PSN 100%s
Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time // Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen! // Back to the Future - Episode 3: Citizen Brown // Back to the Future - Episode 4: Double Visions // Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME // Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle // Castle Wolfenstein 3D // Final Fight: Double Impact // Golden Axe // Journey // Linger in Shadows // Marvel vs. Capcom 2 // Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection // My Aquarium // Pac-Man Championship Edition DX // Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game // Sly Minigames // Sonic the Hedgehog // Sonic the Hedgehog 2 // Streets of Rage 2 // Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal // Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 2 - The Siege of Spinner Cay // Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 3 - Lair of the Leviathan // Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood // Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 5 - Rise of the Pirate God // Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Prologue // The Simpsons Arcade // Virtua Figher 5: Final Showdown // X-men Arcade

Goattownhero
goat0wnh3ro 14
Platinum Trophies
Assassin's Creed II // Borderlands // Burnout: Paradise // Deus Ex: Human Revolution // God Of War // inFAMOUS 2 // Killzone 3 // L.A. Noire // Portal 2 // Resident Evil 5 // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011

PSN 100%s
Linger in Shadows // Worms

Hawk16174
Hawk16174 12
Platinum Trophies
Assassin's Creed II // Dead Space 2 // Dead Space: Extraction // Dragon Age: Origins // Dragon Age II // Heavy Rain // inFAMOUS // Killzone 3 // Mass Effect 2 // Mass Effect 3 // Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

PSN 100%s
Dead Space: Ignition

JakeTheIcon
JakeTheIcon 02
Platinum Trophies
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // LittleBigPlanet

PSN 100%s
N/A

JimMaister
R1p3r_5000 22
Platinum Trophies
007: Quantum Of Solace // Borderlands // Call of Duty: Black Ops // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Call of Duty: World at War // G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra // Iron Man 2 // Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe // Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit // Need for Speed: Undercover // Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time // Resident Evil 5 // Saw // SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs // Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus // Sly 2: Band of Thieves // Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves // Tekken 6 // Terminator: Salvation // Thor: God Of Thunder // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

PSN 100%s
.detuned // Comix Zone // Cuboid // Golden Axe // Gunstar Heroes // Kick-Ass // Lara Croft and the Guardian Of Light // Linger in Shadows // Noby Noby Boy // Sly Minigames // Worms // Zombie Apocalypse

Kalan
Heyomi 11
Platinum Trophies
Bleach: Soul Resurrection // Brutal Legend // Dante's Inferno // Dead Space // Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires // Dynasty Warriors 7 // Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 // Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage // God of War II // LittleBigPlanet // Tekken 6

PSN 100%s
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

Kalmah
XKalmah 39
Platinum Trophies
Alice: Madness Returns // Assassin's Creed II // Batman: Arkham Asylum // Batman: Arkham City // Bayonetta // Borderlands // Call of Duty: Black Ops // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 // Castlevania: Lords of Shadow // Dante's Inferno // Dark Void // Darksiders // Dead Space // Enslaved: Odyssey to the West // Fallout: New Vegas // God of War // God of War II // God of War III // Heavy Rain // inFAMOUS // inFAMOUS 2 // Killzone 2 // Killzone 3 // Mass Effect 2 // Megamind // Rage // Resident Evil 5 // Resistance 3 // Street Fighter IV // Super Street Fighter IV // Tekken 6 // The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim // Uncharted: Drakes Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception // Unreal Tournament 3 // Vanquish // WWE All Stars

PSN 100%s
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic // Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game // Shank // Super Stardust HD

Klowny
belovedklowny 01
Platinum Trophies
Tomb Raider: Anniversary

PSN 100%s
N/A

m4tt
BYATLLW 03
Platinum Trophies
Final Fantasy XIII // Final Fantasy XIII-2 // Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

PSN 100%s
N/A

MGSIsBest
monoplist 04
Platinum Trophies
Jurassic: The Hunted // Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus // Sly 2: Band of Thieves // Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

PSN 100%s
N/A

NASCARfan247
NASCARfan247 04
Platinum Trophies
Burnout: Paradise // Dirt 3 // F1 2011 // World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars

PSN 100%s
N/A

Nimbus
x-XMANTISX-x 06
Platinum Trophies
inFAMOUS // inFAMOUS 2 // Red Dead Redemption // Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus // Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection // The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

PSN 100%s
Armageddon Riders // DeathSpank // DeathSpank: The Baconing // Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue // inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood // Journey // Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

RedRooster
RedRooster24 12
Platinum Trophies
Alice: Madness Returns // Batman: Arkham Asylum // Dante's Inferno // Dragon Age: Origins // God of War // God of War II // inFAMOUS // L.A. Noire // LittleBigPlanet // Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD // Red Dead Redemption // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

PSN 100%s
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light // Pac-Man Championship Edition DX // Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

Rev. FOUR=FOUR
bobhollywood13 13
Platinum Trophies
Burnout: Paradise // CSI: Fatal Conspiracy // Demon's Souls // Dragon Age: Origins // Enslaved: Odyssey to the West // Fallout: New Vegas // God of War II // Last Rebellion // NCIS // Terminator: Salvation // WWE Legends of WrestleMania // WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 // X-Men: Destiny

PSN 100%s
.detuned // Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time // Beyond Good & Evil HD // Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle // Comix Zone // Costume Quest // Faery: Legend of Avalon // Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

Ron
N/A 04
Platinum Trophies
Borderlands // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Call of Duty: World at War // SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

PSN 100%s
N/A

snuttanuttan
N/A 42
Platinum Trophies
007: Quantum of Solace // Alone in the Dark // Army of Two: The 40th Day // Assassin's Creed II // Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood // Battlefield: Bad Company // Battlefield: Bad Company 2 // BioShock // BioShock 2 // Borderlands // Call of Duty: Classic // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Dante's Inferno // Dead Space // Fallout 3 // Fallout: New Vegas // Far Cry 2 // F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin // Grand Theft Auto IV // Heavy Rain // inFAMOUS // inFAMOUS 2 // James Cameron's Avatar // L.A. Noire // LittleBigPlanet // Mafia 2 // Portal 2 // Prince of Persia // Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands // Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time // Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones // Prince of Persia: Warrior Within // Red Dead Redemption // Resident Evil 5 // Resistance 2 // Singularity // The Lord of the Rings: Conquest // The Saboteur // Tomb Raider: Underworld // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // Wolfenstein

PSN 100%s
N/A

TD
PhadedWun 12
Platinum Trophies
Assassin's Creed II // Burnout: Paradise // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Demon's Souls (NA) // Demon's Souls (EU) // Dragon Age: Origins // Dragon Age II // Fallout 3 // LittleBigPlanet // Madden NFL 10 // ModNation Racers // Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

PSN 100%s
Costume Quest // DeathSpank // Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Tegdoc
Tegdoc 06
Platinum Trophies
Call of Duty: Black Ops // Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 // Call of Duty: World at War // Heavy Rain // Tomb Raider: Underworld // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

PSN 100%s
N/A

The Flame
Inebriated_Moose 01
Platinum Trophies
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game

PSN 100%s
N/A

vettes_4-ever
vettes_4-ever 32
Platinum Trophies
Assassin's Creed II // Assassin's Creed: Revelations // Borderlands // Burnout: Paradise // Call of Duty: Classic // Call of Duty: World at World // God of War // God of War II // God of War III // God of War: Chains of Olympus // God of War: Ghosts of Sparta // inFAMOUS // inFAMOUS 2 // Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD // Jak II HD // Jak 3 HD // L.A. Noire // LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 // LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 // LittleBigPlanet // Madden NFL 10 // Madden NFL 11 // Madden NFL 12 // NHL 10 // Portal 2 // Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus // Sly 2: Band of Thieves // Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves // Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. // Uncharted: Drake's Fortune // Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

PSN 100%s
Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time // Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen! // Back to the Future - Episode 3: Citizen Brown // Back to the Future - Episode 4: Double Visions // Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME // Battlefield 1943 // inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood // Linger in Shadows // Sly Minigames

Warp
Darrcyphfeid 01
Platinum Trophies
Tales of Graces F

PSN 100%s
N/

Quote Klowny edited at 11:37 AM (August 22nd, 2012)

Old May 8th, 2011, 03:31 AM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
Ron.
Rockin' the Penguin

Veteran Member

Horadric Cube
Boom.
  \  

Old May 8th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #3: [Thread] [Post]
Crazy Jamie
First recipient of the Amaloo Award

GameWinners Year End Award Winner EPIC POST! Steam Player Resident Weasel Amaloo Prize 

Super Moderator
Premium Member

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
There's probably scope to start an actual official list if people were so inclined. Or more accurately if the person who started the thread was inclined to edit their post and keep up with updates.

"Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out that I'm missing five hundred girls will kill themselves."

Old May 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #4: [Thread] [Post]
Celtic
Master of Oblivion!

Veteran Member

Zone Cleared
Sure, Ill keep everything going if people are interested in doing this.

The truth is what I have told you, the lie is what you remember

Old May 8th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #5: [Thread] [Post]
Crazy Jamie
First recipient of the Amaloo Award

GameWinners Year End Award Winner EPIC POST! Steam Player Resident Weasel Amaloo Prize 

Super Moderator
Premium Member

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
I think it's interesting to have a thread like this going, so if you do want to maintain it then go ahead. I'll stick it and such for you, and can help with the editing as well.

"Mind if I use your phone? If word gets out that I'm missing five hundred girls will kill themselves."

Old May 8th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #6: [Thread] [Post]
Kalmah
Behold My Hate!

Zone Cleared
As a trophy-whore, I approve of this thread. Let's get the Platinum club rolling!

Old May 8th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #7: [Thread] [Post]
Celtic
Master of Oblivion!

Veteran Member

Zone Cleared
Good stuff. So to start I wil need everyone to post your PSN User Name and the games that you have a Plat in. On Monday around 1700 eastern time I will go through all the posts and edit my first post. As for the PSN games that you have 100% in we will figure something out for that. Maybe we will tag those games a different color or something?

Happy Hunting!

Quote Celtic edited at 07:07 PM (May 8th, 2011)

Old May 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #8: [Thread] [Post]
Ron.
Rockin' the Penguin

Veteran Member

Horadric Cube
Not posting my PSN, people can get it from me if they want it via PM. When I first posted my pm, I got friend requests from the most random GW memers.

So:
Ron.
Socom: CONFRONTATION - Plat
World at War: 100%
MW2: 100%
  \  

Old May 8th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #9: [Thread] [Post]
Captain Obvious
FEAR THE PELICAN

Decade Award Forums Traveler Sweetroller Lose the Loose! Soldier of Fortune Trophy 

Veteran Member

Fairy-in-a-Bottle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
As a trophy-whore, I approve of this thread. Let's get the Platinum club rolling!
Agreed. Problem is a PS3 club will take a little more work than the 100% x-box 360 club.

Responsibility for any sort of negative behavior begins at home with the parents rather than with the media.

Old May 9th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #10: [Thread] [Post]
Kalmah
Behold My Hate!

Zone Cleared
Well, my PSN is xKalmah. I'm ok with publicizing it since don't even bother accepting people who don't tell me who they are prior to adding me.

I have 20 Platinum trophies, and I'm level 13 (92%). There's too many Platinum trophies to name, so I'll just put a link to my PSN Trophy List

Here's a question: What's the most difficult Platinum trophy you were able to obtain?

Mine was probably Unreal Tournament 3. It wasn't so much as difficult as it was just very time-consuming. Some of the trophies in that game were SO tedious to the point where I would spend weeks of redundant playtime just to obtain 1 lousy trophy.

Old May 9th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #11: [Thread] [Post]
Powerslave
I who will not die won't salute you

Post Potentate Mod Mario Decade Award 

Veteran Member
Ex-Moderator
Premium Member

Horadric Cube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
Here's a question: What's the most difficult Platinum trophy you were able to obtain?
mine would have to be F1 2010. it took me upwards of 200 hours, and winning the championship on expert difficulty is no easy matter.

Old May 9th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #12: [Thread] [Post]
Celtic
Master of Oblivion!

Veteran Member

Zone Cleared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

So:
Ron.
Socom: CONFRONTATION - Plat
World at War: 100%
MW2: 100%
How do you have 100% in WaW and MW2 but not a Plat?

Old May 9th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #13: [Thread] [Post]
Nimbus
[INSERT TITLE HERE]

Resident Weasel Steam Player Journeyer Sweetroller Friend O' Klowny 

Veteran Member
Premium Member
News Editor

Horadric Cube
GW Name: Nimbus
PSN: x-XMantisX-x

Platinum trophies: