The web's largest cheats, codes, and game help site  
CHEATS | NEWS | FORUMS | REVIEWS | VIDEOS | SEARCH 

Go Back   GameWinners.com Forums > Social Interaction > Entertainment & Creativity > Television

Post New Thread Reply

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2009, 11:29 PM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
GambitCubed
Walking the Earth

Veteran Member

Press Start
Who is Mr. Sark?

I can't find anything about him on G4's site, and if you google Mr. Sark, you get his gamer challenges or links to the guy that plays Adam Monroe on Heroes.
  Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do then I should warn you, you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past; Aliens from the future; the day the Earth died in a ball of flame; It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: the trip of a lifetime. - 9th Doctor  

Old February 10th, 2009, 11:29 AM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
Sini
Life is dood

Veteran Member

Horadric Cube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Sark
Is this what you were looking for? Information about fictional character Mr. Sark?
  Mafia Mewtwo makes an offer you can't refuse...

Old February 10th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #3: [Thread] [Post]
GambitCubed
Walking the Earth

Veteran Member

Press Start
No, I'm looking for the gaming expert that works at G4. He's not on their website or at least I can't find him.
  Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do then I should warn you, you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past; Aliens from the future; the day the Earth died in a ball of flame; It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: the trip of a lifetime. - 9th Doctor  

Old February 11th, 2009, 11:34 AM   #4: [Thread] [Post]
Sini
Life is dood

Veteran Member

Horadric Cube
Oh. Gotcha.

His real name appears to be Scott Robison (or Robinson, but the G4 hosts page does indeed say Robison - typo?). He's the Associate Producer of X-Play. And keeps his personal details well hidden or then he's just not good at networking - I couldn't find an online profile anywhere. Even his G4 forum member profile is a mere stub.

Plus, Scott Robinson seems to be a popular name among both celebrities and common people, so there are quite a few results - none of them leads into the right Robinson, though-, while Robison doesn't seem to bring anything worthwile into daylight. Maybe you can continue from here...

...forgot to mention that you may find some video game-related articles by Scott Robi(n)son, although not that many. He sticks to Mr. Sark.

Quote Sini edited at 11:34 AM (February 11th, 2009) (Reason: Multi-Post)
  Mafia Mewtwo makes an offer you can't refuse...

Old February 11th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #5: [Thread] [Post]
GambitCubed
Walking the Earth

Veteran Member

Press Start
Thanks. I guess he's just a guy who is really good at games. I was wondering if he was a former pro gamer or something like that.

Old March 2nd, 2009, 12:44 AM   #6: [Thread] [Post]
MrSark
New User

New User

Press Start
Just saw this. Not a pro-gamer. I'm a television producer who plays ALOT of games, and gets on well with game developers.

I studied to be a game designer before I got into production, and developers like that they can talk to me like a nerd and not a TV host (which is not something I aspired to be really, but it sounded fun).

Verify my ID by messaging me on Live at 'Mr Sark, or PSN 'Mr_Sark', and mention gamewinners.com. I read all my messages. Talk to you later dudes!

Post New Thread Reply

GameWinners.com Forums > Social Interaction > Entertainment & Creativity > Television