The web's largest cheats, codes, and game help site  
CHEATS | NEWS | FORUMS | REVIEWS | VIDEOS | SEARCH 

Go Back   GameWinners.com Forums > Social Interaction > Entertainment & Creativity > Movies

Post New Thread Reply

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2008, 12:36 AM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
Beha
Who Wants a Hug?

GameWinners Year End Award Winner Forums Traveler Award-You-Can't-Refuse Vanilla Pitchfork Maltese Vulture 

Veteran Member
Ex-Moderator
Premium Member
News Editor

Silent Assassin
Vantage Point

is amazing. Go see it right now, seriously, one of the more original plot lines and method of doing it in quite a long time. I loved it.

Old February 24th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
Fool's Requiem
This is the song that never ends.

Post Potentate Decade Award 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Silent Assassin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beha
is amazing. Go see it right now, seriously, one of the more original plot lines and method of doing it in quite a long time. I loved it.
As the critics would say, "The movie collapses underneath its own weight."
The constant repetition of same scene over and over again got annoying quickly (I got tired of watching the podium stage blow up after about the third time) , and once that ended there was nothing but ridiculous and preposterous action sequences ( Dennis Quaid's character must be invincible... ). And Dennis Quaid's final line was dumb;  When the President thanks you for saving his life a second time, say something besides "Your Welcome." 

The twists and turns of the movie were nice and kept the movie somewhat interesting throughout its 90 minute run-time.

Had the filmmakers found a way to do the entire movie without repeating the same 20 some minutes numerous times, this could have been a decent movie; however it just ends up being mediocre at best.

Post New Thread Reply

GameWinners.com Forums > Social Interaction > Entertainment & Creativity > Movies