The web's largest cheats, codes, and game help site  
CHEATS | NEWS | FORUMS | REVIEWS | VIDEOS | SEARCH 

Go Back   GameWinners.com Forums > Focused Game Discussion > Role Playing > Elder Scrolls Series

Post New Thread Reply    

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 3rd, 2006, 03:01 PM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
♣Poke My Bunny♣
Skunk Stadium

Veteran Member

Press Start
Oblivion: Cure Vampirism Walkthrough

1. Speak to Atronius in the Arcane University in the Imperial City and ask about the Vampire Cure. He will tell you about the Count of Skingrad also being a vampire and that you might want to speak to him.
2. Speaking to the Count continues the quest. The Count will tell you about a Witch who is the last of her kind. Legend has it they were able to cure Vampirism. He will also tell you where to find this witch.
3. Once you have spoken to the witch, she will ask for 5 empty Grand Soul Gems before she will help you. The soul gems may be purchased from certain members in the mages guilds. Felen in Anvil; Ardaline in Bravil; Selena in Burma; Eilonwy in Chedenhal; Angalmo in Chorrol; and Alves in Leyawiin.
4. On returning to the witch, she will require the following items from you: The blood of an Argonian, the ashes of a powerful vampire, six cloves of garlic, two Bloodgrass shoots and five Nightshade leaves.
5. You can find an Argonian almost anywhere. To get the ashes of the vampire, follow her directions to the new place marked on your map, kill him (he isn't all that powerful) and take his ashes. Garlic can be sold at general stores. Bloodgrass can be found very commonly on the lanes of Oblivion, but nowhere else. Nightshade can be found at some alchemy shops, but you can find a lot on the trip inbetween Imperial City and Drakelowe (Witch's house).
6. After you bring all these ingredients to her, she will ask you to come back in 24 hours. After you come back, she will give you two potions, one for you, and one for the Count's wife.
7. Drink your potion whenever you want, but make sure to bring the other back to the Count. His assistant will tell you to go in his secret chamber (right next to the castle). Once you get in there, give the potion to him. He will give it to his wife, and she will die instantly. That's the end of the quest.

Does anyone find use of this? If not, you can probably close it Flame/Nightmare.

Sorry for the SPAM.

Quote ♣Poke My Bunny♣ edited at 03:01 PM (April 3rd, 2006) (Reason: Multi-Post)

[Your signature is over the filesize limit, not to mention an offhand way of promoting drug use which is a no-no around here. This is your first offense within the last year. So it's not gone for a month. But I'd be careful with what you put back in your signature. - Cole]

Old April 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
genericname
Rawr!

Zone Cleared
BTW. Keep speaking to the count about reward and you can get infinite money.
  Jesus tried to save me, but there was no space on his memory card.  

Old April 3rd, 2006, 06:08 PM   #3: [Thread] [Post]
Beardsman
Team Star Wars

Signature Revoked

Press Start
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Poke My Bunny♣

Does anyone find use of this?
Yes. I was actually just looking for that. F---ing Dark Brotherhood guy.

Old April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 PM   #4: [Thread] [Post]
genericname
Rawr!

Zone Cleared
You try it once and then hate it. I did the same thing. The bonuses shot my main stats up and I leveled everytime I slept for about 4 days by the time I finished I was at lvl 14 but I hated having to undo it.

I vote ot sticky this.

Old April 4th, 2006, 01:37 PM   #5: [Thread] [Post]
♣Poke My Bunny♣
Skunk Stadium

Veteran Member

Press Start
This also tells you where you can buy Grand Soul gems, and that seems to be a popular repeating topic. Maybe someone should sticky it. Not my choice though, up to you guys, Flame and Nightmare.

[Your signature is over the filesize limit, not to mention an offhand way of promoting drug use which is a no-no around here. This is your first offense within the last year. So it's not gone for a month. But I'd be careful with what you put back in your signature. - Cole]

Old April 8th, 2006, 12:47 AM   #6: [Thread] [Post]
downfall
Official Juggalo.

Press Start
OK I think I have encountered A glitch, i have all the stuff needed for the cure, and i gave her all the stuff, but she wount take the blood grass for some reason, it says she need 2 "shoots" of blood grass, is this diffrent from regular blood grass, or am I royaly ****ed?

do you thinkYOU'RE down with the clown?

Old April 8th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #7: [Thread] [Post]
♣Poke My Bunny♣
Skunk Stadium

Veteran Member

Press Start
No, you just need 2 samples of it. You probably only have one, so jsut get another.

Old April 8th, 2006, 11:11 AM   #8: [Thread] [Post]
downfall
Official Juggalo.

Press Start
I have 3.....

do you thinkYOU'RE down with the clown?

Old April 8th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #9: [Thread] [Post]
TboneUM10
Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Press Start
Where can i find the blood of an argonian? I have everything else.

Old April 8th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #10: [Thread] [Post]
Pontus
fuit ista quondam in hac virtus

Veteran Member

Horadric Cube
Argonians are the lizzard people. You take the dagger she gives you and then slice one with it. Just don't kill him.

Old April 8th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #11: [Thread] [Post]
genericname
Rawr!

Zone Cleared
You can just run up and hit once.

Old April 11th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #12: [Thread] [Post]
pooticles

Press Start
no i have the same problem, apparently if you have completed the main quest and all oblivion gates are closed she no longer will talk to you about bloodgrass, if anyone knows how to fix this please let us know, otherwise i am stuck as a vampire with all the bloodgrass i need but no way to get her to take it

Old April 12th, 2006, 09:43 AM   #13: [Thread] [Post]
im shawnnn

Press Start
yeah i tried to pick up the blood grass but it says you have no use for it...wtf?!

Old April 12th, 2006, 02:22 PM   #14: [Thread] [Post]
♣Poke My Bunny♣
Skunk Stadium

Veteran Member

Press Start
Quote:
Originally Posted by im shawnnn
yeah i tried to pick up the blood grass but it says you have no use for it...wtf?!
No, it probably said, "You find nothing useful". Which means your harvesting attempt failed. It's a random chance whether you'll successfully harvest an item or not. Go to another plant and try again.

Old April 13th, 2006, 12:31 PM   #15: [Thread] [Post]
The Professional
Patriots 18-1. Thats karma, chumps.

Fairy-in-a-Bottle
Do you have to find the cure before you close the oblivion gates? I have the nightshade, garlic, vampire ashes, argonian blood, and bloodgrass but no more options are coming up when I talk to the witch.

Post New Thread Reply

GameWinners.com Forums > Focused Game Discussion > Role Playing > Elder Scrolls Series