The web's largest cheats, codes, and game help site  
CHEATS | NEWS | FORUMS | REVIEWS | VIDEOS | SEARCH 

Go Back   GameWinners.com Forums > Social Interaction > Sports > Wrestling Discussion

Post New Thread Closed Thread    

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #286: [Thread] [Post]
Tubby23
Break the Walls Down

Post Potentate Steam Player GameWinners Year End Award Winner Forums Traveler Friend O' Klowny 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hero of Kvatch
If he had a super stable it would be awesome

RIP Beha

Old April 29th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #287: [Thread] [Post]
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Flame of Destruction and Rebirth

Forums Traveler The Champ EPIC POST! Friend O' Klowny Wrestling PPV Pick 'Em 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Guitar Hero
Well, that wasn't an awful PPV. Brock is about as rusty as it gets, though. Punk and Jericho stole the show, as I expected.

A LITTLE TRUTH
(not necessarily updated regularly or at all)

"People don't watch TV for something different, they want to see the same thing they've always seen and have everything be exactly the way it was when it's over. Clever things make people feel stupid, and unexpected things make them feel scared." ~Philip J.Fry
iLove the 90s Club
ORIOLES Offseason was decent enough. Could even contend, maybe. RAVENS 8-8. No playoffs. A season full of fail. Yay.
Upcoming Mafia games: Oh, I dunno. Kind of tired of the whole scene, you know.

Old April 29th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #288: [Thread] [Post]
Tubby23
Break the Walls Down

Post Potentate Steam Player GameWinners Year End Award Winner Forums Traveler Friend O' Klowny 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hero of Kvatch
That they did. Also good to see Layla back.

RIP Beha

Old April 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #289: [Thread] [Post]
Dean
Liberal-tarian

Grammar Nazi Wolf Wear The Champ My Way Al Sighting 

Premium Member

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
You guys are crazy. That PPV was GREAT. I would probably say the best overall WWE PPV in a long time. Three superb matches and several original/good matches and surprises, and overall just a great show.

Punk vs. Jericho, Bryan vs. Sheamus, and Brock vs. Cena ALL delivered, even with Cena winning in his typical fashion. At least he got the sh*t beaten out of him, which is what I wanted to see, heh.

Dean edited at 04:59 PM (April 30th, 2012)

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.
I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons; they know how to swim.

Old April 30th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #290: [Thread] [Post]
Tubby23
Break the Walls Down

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hero of Kvatch
 Well they're already rebuilding Lesnar tonight, he looks legit bad arse. 

RIP Beha

Old April 30th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #291: [Thread] [Post]
Callahan
yo soy el peligro

Zone Cleared
I agree with Dean. CM Punk and Jericho was just a great match. I loved the way Daniel Bryan dominated the entire match. Made him look strong for the first time in a long time. I also liked seeing Cena get his ass kicked. I'm happy Cena won, but man did Brock whoop his ass like no other. Then again he kicks Triple H's ass. Even in losing, I think Brock came out looking strong. Did anyone lol when he accidently jumped out the ring last night?

Also..I'm a big fan of his armbar submission.

Old April 30th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #292: [Thread] [Post]
Tubby23
Break the Walls Down

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hero of Kvatch
I was a big fan of the PPV, I just agreed with the point that Jericho-Punk stole the show. But Bryan and Sheamus was still brilliant.

Yeah the kimura is awesome as a finisher.

Bryan vs. Punk AWESOME

Tubby23 edited at 01:00 AM (May 1st, 2012)

RIP Beha

Old May 1st, 2012, 09:28 AM   #293: [Thread] [Post]
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Flame of Destruction and Rebirth

Forums Traveler The Champ EPIC POST! Friend O' Klowny Wrestling PPV Pick 'Em 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Guitar Hero
Nah, I was just understating. I liked the PPV. Sheamus/Bryan and Jericho/Punk were amazing. Most of the rest of either inoffensive or short enough that I didn't care, except for the main event. I just didn't like it. The whole story was "John Cena gets a beating from Brock Lesnar." I knew what the finish was the moment Brock brought the steps into the ring. And it didn't help that they had to follow Jericho/Punk. It wasn't a bad match, but I just didn't like it. I like my matches a little more competitive, that's all. And I stand by what I said about Brock looking rusty as hell.

A LITTLE TRUTH
(not necessarily updated regularly or at all)

"People don't watch TV for something different, they want to see the same thing they've always seen and have everything be exactly the way it was when it's over. Clever things make people feel stupid, and unexpected things make them feel scared." ~Philip J.Fry
iLove the 90s Club
ORIOLES Offseason was decent enough. Could even contend, maybe. RAVENS 8-8. No playoffs. A season full of fail. Yay.
Upcoming Mafia games: Oh, I dunno. Kind of tired of the whole scene, you know.

Old May 1st, 2012, 09:41 AM   #294: [Thread] [Post]
Tubby23
Break the Walls Down

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Hero of Kvatch
Does this mean that Cody is stuck in purgatory so to speak like Ziggler has been?

RIP Beha

Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:04 PM   #295: [Thread] [Post]
Imp.
i condone illegal drugs

GameWinners Year End Award Winner Al Sighting 

Veteran Member

+2 vs. Chaotic Evil
Wrestling is getting really good lately.

Extreme Rules was one of the best PPVs of the modern age, behind perhaps only last year's MITB (coincidentally, also in Chicago). Daniel Bryan did not only own that match with Sheamus, but now  He's #1 contender at Over The Limit for Punk's WWE Title , I see nothing but the brightest of futures for him.

And the ending to Monday's RAW was incredible. Anyone can see that Laurinitis is getting better on the mic.

ʞɔnɟ

Old May 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM   #296: [Thread] [Post]
Callahan
yo soy el peligro

Zone Cleared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp. View Post
Wrestling is getting really good lately.

Extreme Rules was one of the best PPVs of the modern age, behind perhaps only last year's MITB (coincidentally, also in Chicago). Daniel Bryan did not only own that match with Sheamus, but now  He's #1 contender at Over The Limit for Punk's WWE Title , I see nothing but the brightest of futures for him.

And the ending to Monday's RAW was incredible. Anyone can see that Laurinitis is getting better on the mic.
I agree. I liked the ending to RAW. I really didn't picture Daniel Bryan as a main eventer until his feud with Shaemus. I think it did a lot for him. Before that, in my eyes he was kind of a punk, but now I can totally see him beating anyone on the roster.

Old May 3rd, 2012, 07:54 AM   #297: [Thread] [Post]
Operative #19
Kept ya waiting, huh?

Journeyer Al Sighting 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

+2 vs. Chaotic Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Phoenix View Post
Nah, I was just understating. I liked the PPV. Sheamus/Bryan and Jericho/Punk were amazing. Most of the rest of either inoffensive or short enough that I didn't care, except for the main event. I just didn't like it. The whole story was "John Cena gets a beating from Brock Lesnar." I knew what the finish was the moment Brock brought the steps into the ring. And it didn't help that they had to follow Jericho/Punk. It wasn't a bad match, but I just didn't like it. I like my matches a little more competitive, that's all. And I stand by what I said about Brock looking rusty as hell.
Not sure how a guy can look rusty when all he did was beat the hell out of Cena for a good 15 minutes. I think I will go with Cena vs. Brock as my second favorite match of the night. My first will go to D-Bry vs. Sheamus, cause good god what a match that was. Punk/Jericho was good, but I still feel like they could have done better.

As for the rest of the PPV I thought Orton/Kane was a good way to start off. I didn't watch the whole match, admittedly, but watched a good chunk of the ending and enjoyed the whole thing. The finish to Cody/Big Show was superb, I loved that. And Layla's return... I know people wanted Kharma but Layla is probably my favorite diva on the roster now that Maryse is gone and Kharma is still out and is one who has shown clear improvement from when she first started. She can work her ass off now, and can actually act pretty well. Her run in Lay-Cool was great. And not to mention she has the greatest accent ever, and is incredibly hot. THE THINGS I WOULD DO!

Old May 7th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #298: [Thread] [Post]
Callahan
yo soy el peligro

Zone Cleared
Confirm/Deny

Randy Orton's "Voices" is the worst entrance music in the history of entrance music. Not restricted to wrestling.

Old May 8th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #299: [Thread] [Post]
Neo Matrix
Doesn't get the point of PIMI

My Way Al Sighting Forums Traveler Post Potentate SMod Mario 

Premium Member
News Editor

Guitar Hero
Deny... It's been one of my favourites for a while, it just doesn't fit the character as well now he's lost much of his crazy...

Surprised to see Triple H carrying one of Mayweather's belts to the ring for the Cotto fight. Wore an arm brace to sell the Brock injury too.

YOU for posting ALL THE THINGS!!!
How else are we going to get some more activity around here?

油断せずに行って、昨日の自分より強くなりなさい。平成25年6月19日
Playing: WWE '13 (PS3), Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3), Spec Ops: The Line (PS3), Dance Central (Xbox360)
Current Anime: Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Now Playing... in New Forums: Under Construction... again

Old May 8th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #300: [Thread] [Post]
RedHotSun
Still here...

From the Grave Decade Award 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Horadric Cube
There was a dark part in WWE folklore that involved the Undertaker and Limp Bizkit.

3 Count also existed at one time.

Post New Thread Closed Thread

GameWinners.com Forums > Social Interaction > Sports > Wrestling Discussion