The web's largest cheats, codes, and game help site  
CHEATS | NEWS | FORUMS | REVIEWS | VIDEOS | SEARCH 

Go Back   GameWinners.com Forums > Focused Game Discussion > Shooter > Mass Effect Series

Post New Thread Reply

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
Nimbus
[INSERT TITLE HERE]

Resident Weasel Steam Player Journeyer Sweetroller Friend O' Klowny 

Premium Member
News Editor

Horadric Cube
Mass Effect 3 Patch Comes April 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameWinners News Article
Mass Effect 3 has had its fair share of problems. Bioware, however, is stepping up and releasing a patch for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 to fix some minor and major bugs. Here is a list of what to expect from the update:

► Fixed issues when in some cases Shepards customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3.
► Fixed an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
► Fixed an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
► Fixed a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
► Fixed an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
► Fixed a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
► Fixed an issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
► Fixed an issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
► Fixed an issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC. (PC Only)
► Fixed an issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not. (PC Only)
► Fixed an issue when potentially the game could enter unresponsive state when transitioning from the Holding Docks area to the Normandy Docks area of the Citadel. (PS3 Only)

The update will arrive for PC on April 9th, and then for consoles on April 10th.
I have had a few bugs occur, so hopefully they will stop after this patch.

Old April 8th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
Rabid
NEED MOAR DEE-PEE-ESS

Vault Dweller Wasteland Survivor Forums Traveler Friend O' Klowny Lose the Loose! 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Horadric Cube
I have not had any of those bugs, but the bugs I've had cannot be reproduced as far as I can tell.

Side note: I really wish you could jump in this game. On command, not by running toward a ledge.

Mankind's true moral test,
is fundamental test
which lies deeply buried from view,
consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy.
And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle,
a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it.

Old April 8th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #3: [Thread] [Post]
RedRooster
Veteran Member

Y2K Decade Award 

Veteran Member
Ex-Moderator

Horadric Cube
The face fix is nice but it would be better if you could fix it even if you've already started your game. What I mean is import the face again even if you're mid game. I would like to finish my game with the right face

Old April 8th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #4: [Thread] [Post]
Northern Lights
Perfection '11

WINdependent College Football Pick 'Em Christmas in July! Wasteland Survivor The Lone Wanderer 

Premium Member
News Editor

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
I didn't have any of these problems and I used custom Shep, so it doesn't really affect me. Good to see it done, though.

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I just brought some pictures. Your husband's the blackened, crispy one."

Moderating: The E-fed Epicenter | Call of Duty | Fallout | Smart Phones | Competitive & Co-Operative Gaming | Final Fantasy | Food & Health

RIP Paul Wickens AKA Don Paulo
RIP Michael Burton AKA Mike!
RIP Shaun Pleima AKA Beha

The TD Acknowledgement Club

Old April 8th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #5: [Thread] [Post]
TD
GWFL Titanic returning soon...

Soldier of Fortune Trophy Wasteland Survivor Hall of Famer The Champ Post Potentate 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

lol And of course I just finished the game today.

Signature.

Old April 9th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #6: [Thread] [Post]
Shadowspirit
Marvel Fanboy

Grammar Nazi Artistic Area Arteest Forums Traveler Mod Mario Decade Award 

Ex-Moderator

Fairy-in-a-Bottle
Can we get a grenade restock fix please?

Rep Appreciated

R.I.P. Mike Burton
Death, Before Dishonor

Old April 9th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #7: [Thread] [Post]
Captain Obvious
FEAR THE PELICAN

Decade Award Forums Traveler Sweetroller Lose the Loose! Soldier of Fortune Trophy 

Veteran Member

Fairy-in-a-Bottle
I did experience the citadel glitch but it would crash when going from the presidium to the holding dock area.

I also didn't see the Hanar diplomat mission bug here.

Responsibility for any sort of negative behavior begins at home with the parents rather than with the media.

Old April 9th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #8: [Thread] [Post]
Northern Lights
Perfection '11

WINdependent College Football Pick 'Em Christmas in July! Wasteland Survivor The Lone Wanderer 

Premium Member
News Editor

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
What was the Hanar diplomat bug? Him being there but you couldn't talk to him unless you did something else and came back? Because I had that with a few missions.

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I just brought some pictures. Your husband's the blackened, crispy one."

Moderating: The E-fed Epicenter | Call of Duty | Fallout | Smart Phones | Competitive & Co-Operative Gaming | Final Fantasy | Food & Health

Old April 9th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #9: [Thread] [Post]
Quagmire
UofL Cardinals, NY Yankees, NY Giants

Post Potentate Lose the Loose! 

Veteran Member

Horadric Cube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
What was the Hanar diplomat bug? Him being there but you couldn't talk to him unless you did something else and came back? Because I had that with a few missions.
I never came across that one, but I had a bug with the Elcor diplomat. You could talk to him, but you couldnt actually go the planet or do anything, if you left and came back and talked with him, you'd get the quest complete...I really wanted to see Elcors with rocket launchers on them

Old April 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #10: [Thread] [Post]
Northern Lights
Perfection '11

Premium Member
News Editor

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
Sorry, yeah. I meant Elcor. My bad.

I just read the post and went into auto-pilot.

Old April 9th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #11: [Thread] [Post]
Grave_Digger
The Hottest Thing Since Sliced Bread

Band of the Red Hand Journeyer 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Horadric Cube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
I never came across that one, but I had a bug with the Elcor diplomat. You could talk to him, but you couldnt actually go the planet or do anything, if you left and came back and talked with him, you'd get the quest complete...I really wanted to see Elcors with rocket launchers on them
The mission with that is just to go to his home planet, scan it, and launch a probe. But there's another side mission tied to the planet and you have access to it before you talk to the Elcor. So if you scan and probe his planet before talking to him, and then go and do it, the game reads it as already complete so you just have to leave and talk to him again. Unfortunately there isn't an actual mission on Dekuna where you encounter Elcor with guns mounted on them.

So just to reiterate, the reason it's not mentioned here is is because it's not a bug.

Old April 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #12: [Thread] [Post]
Rabid
NEED MOAR DEE-PEE-ESS

Vault Dweller Wasteland Survivor Forums Traveler Friend O' Klowny Lose the Loose! 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Horadric Cube
WTB: Elcor squad mate

WTB2: Playable Elcor multiplayer character.

Mankind's true moral test,
is fundamental test
which lies deeply buried from view,
consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy.
And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle,
a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it.

Old April 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #13: [Thread] [Post]
Captain Obvious
FEAR THE PELICAN

Decade Award Forums Traveler Sweetroller Lose the Loose! Soldier of Fortune Trophy 

Veteran Member

Fairy-in-a-Bottle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
In case anyone wondering the hanar diplotmat mission is the one where

You are asked to go from terminal to terminal to track the whereabouts of the diplomat. The bug can occur if you leave the Citideal before completing the mission, or if you take on too many side quest at once. This causes the terminals to become unselectable.

Responsibility for any sort of negative behavior begins at home with the parents rather than with the media.

Old April 16th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #14: [Thread] [Post]
Neo Matrix
Doesn't get the point of PIMI

My Way Al Sighting Forums Traveler Post Potentate SMod Mario 

Premium Member
News Editor

Guitar Hero
Mass Effect 3 patch causing widespread crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurogamer
Mass Effect 3's latest title update can cause the game to crash upon loading, rendering the title unplayable for those affected.

The issue appears to be centred around the Xbox 360 version of the game, although some PlayStation 3 users report similar problems.

Some players who have installed the 4MB download are then been unable to load Mass Effect 3's main menu. The game will often enter an endless load cycle while attempting to contact EA's servers or simply crash the console completely.

Gamers last night flooded the @MassEffect Twitter account and official BioWare forum with complaints after the title update went live, alongside the new free multiplayer Resurgence DLC. BioWare responded that it was "aware of issues" and appealed for help from users to fix the problem.

Users have meanwhile begun prescribing their own fixes for the game: loading Mass Effect 3 while disconected from Xbox Live, clearing the system's cache, swapping game discs and sheer persistance have reportedly fixed the issue for some people, while others remain affected.

The title update was designed to mend Mass Effect 3's face import problem, a fix that BioWare's community coordinator Chris Priestly previously admitted had been a while coming. "A new patch gets heavily tested by BioWare, EA, Microsoft and Sony before it can be released to the public," he explained. "We all want to be sure that it fixes the issues it is supposed to fix and doesn't start any new issues."
Source...

YOU for posting ALL THE THINGS!!!
How else are we going to get some more activity around here?

油断せずに行って、昨日の自分より強くなりなさい。平成25年6月19日
Playing: WWE '13 (PS3), Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3), Spec Ops: The Line (PS3), Dance Central (Xbox360)
Current Anime: Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Now Playing... in New Forums: Under Construction... again

Old April 17th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #15: [Thread] [Post]
Northern Lights
Perfection '11

Premium Member
News Editor

M-M-M-Monster Kill!
Damn you, Bioware. You're such f*ck ups.

Post New Thread Reply

GameWinners.com Forums > Focused Game Discussion > Shooter > Mass Effect Series