The web's largest cheats, codes, and game help site  
CHEATS | NEWS | FORUMS | REVIEWS | VIDEOS | SEARCH 

Go Back   GameWinners.com Forums > Focused Game Discussion > Role Playing > Pokémon Series

Post New Thread Reply

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #1: [Thread] [Post]
Trencha
I'm basically not here

Mod Mario 

Veteran Member
Ex-Moderator

+2 vs. Chaotic Evil
Pokémon Black 2 and White 2

Well I can't really say too much about this yet, because there's not very much information available right now, but in something of a break of tradition, the next games in the "main series" of Pokémon games for the handhelds will be Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. It seems they're direct sequels to Black and White, something not seen since Gold and Silver. They're also standard DS games, however they do come with a region lock on the 3DS and DSi.

The cover Pokémon is Kyurem (the Dragon/Ice type legendary Pokémon found in the Giant Chasm in Black and White), in its new forms (Black form and White form respectively), which appear to change its type judging by the cover art.

They're set in the same region as Black and White (Unova) but two years in the future with some old regions inaccessible due to part of the map being frozen, or so it appears, and some new regions available. I'm going to hazard a guess that the map being frozen is due to Kyurem, since he's the cover Pokémon.

The protagonist is a new one.

The Unova Pokédex (pre-league dex) for the games will feature Pokémon from older games, unlike their predecessors, with a total of 300 Pokémon.

It's scheduled for release in June in Japan, and Autumn in Europe and the US.

Source is Serebii.net

Quote Trencha edited at 05:16 PM (April 12th, 2012)

Currently playing: Dota 2, Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition, Scrolls, Sonic & All Stars Racing: Transformed

Shameless self-advertising: Trencha's Guide to 4th Generation Competitive Pokémon Battling

Old September 24th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #2: [Thread] [Post]
KeybladeMaster
The one who will open the door...

Veteran Member

Zone Cleared
Wow. Its slated for release in a matter of a couple of weeks now and no one has anything to say? I'm a bit...how should I say...displaced right now.

JURMY : 5327-6766-0133 (SSBB pref.)

Old September 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #3: [Thread] [Post]
Operative #19
Kept ya waiting, huh?

Journeyer Al Sighting 

Veteran Member
Premium Member

+2 vs. Chaotic Evil
I'm considering it but I never beat the first B/W games so I dont know if I should do that first so the differences are more apparent.

Post New Thread Reply

GameWinners.com Forums > Focused Game Discussion > Role Playing > Pokémon Series