PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Nature help

Shadow1345
November 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM
I have been hatching sneasel eggs for DAYS, and I havent got Jolly nature yet! >.<

I've been using the egg glitch for so long noew, that I have stored about 2 boxes of worthless eggs with the wrong nature.

Please, is there anyway to hatch a Jolly Nature? Cause Im sick of waiting for a Jolly Nature.

Thanks!

~Shadow1345

Rick52
November 2nd, 2007, 04:20 PM
What nature is the mother/Ditto? Do you have any jolly pokemon with the synchronize ability?

Shadow1345
November 2nd, 2007, 04:21 PM
Im actually breeding a bunneary with a Sneasel, I dont konw the natues though. Should I check it?

didi
November 2nd, 2007, 04:24 PM
there was something in another thread that said that if you give a pokemon an everstone to hold while it's at the day care there is a good chance that the pokemon hatched from the egg will have the same nature as the one holding the everstone. sorry, but i can't remember if it was the male or the female that has to hold the everstone to pass down the nature.

Shadow1345
November 2nd, 2007, 04:30 PM
Is there any other good Nature for a Weavile? Cause Im sick of waiting for a Jolly...

Rick52
November 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM
didi had the right idea in regards of what I was trying to say. If the mother pokemon has a Jolly nature, then give it an Everstone. This way, the chances that the baby will have the same nature of the mother will be 50%.

I brought up Synchronize is that pokemon with that ability, while the lead pokemon, will greatly increase the chances of finding wild pokemon with the same nature. You could then catch a female Sneasle or a Ditto with a Jolly nature if you have a Jolly Synchronize pokemon.

If you don't want to wait anymore for a Jolly natured Sneasle, Adamant would be the next best choice, though Weavile is mainly about the speed.

Wej
November 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
Jolly is the best. Anything that increases attack without dropping speed is good

Shadow1345
November 2nd, 2007, 05:16 PM
That wont really help because the mother IS a sneasel.. but I after a Sneasel with a Jolly nature, so that wont work =\

I guess Ill just keep trying.. >.<

Pencil Thief
November 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
I have a theory that it is impossible to get some natures if the mother has a certain nature. With my Ditto, with all of the Eggs I have hatched, not one has been Adamant.

Shadow1345
November 2nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
Should I hatch one of the eggs, ( a sneasel that konws Ice punch ) and breed it with ditto? Cause Im pretty sick of waiting, sice pencil theif said that it may be impossilb eot gte a Jolly...

If you guys say that I should, will I the Sneasels still learn ice punch?

Shur'tugal
November 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
If the Sneasle is a male then yes.

Pencil Thief
November 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
I think its worth a try. Also, I believe that it would still have Ice Punch. Anyone care to confirm?

Rick52
November 2nd, 2007, 06:29 PM
I think it'll work, but I don't know for sure.

Again, though, do you have a Jolly Synchronize pokemon? You could easily get a Jolly Ditto if that's the case.

Bulbasaurus Rex
November 2nd, 2007, 06:34 PM
That's probably still statistically accurate. It would take well over a hundred eggs before you have a decent statistical chance of getting at least one of every nature.

Shadow1345
November 2nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
my Dito is Lonely Nature

My Sneasel is Rash Nature

Will this work?

Rick52
November 2nd, 2007, 07:55 PM
I don't think you understand my question.

Do you have a Jolly: Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Mew, Natu, Xatu, Espeon, Umbreon, Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir with the Synchronize ability?

If so, put that pokemon as the lead and try to catch a wild Ditto. With Synchronize, the chances of that Ditto's nature being Jolly (the same as your Synchronize pokemon) becomes 50%.

Bulbasaurus Rex
November 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
I have a theory that it is impossible to get some natures if the mother has a certain nature. With my Ditto, with all of the Eggs I have hatched, not one has been Adamant.Alright, I just wrote a computer program to simulate assigning natures to a whole bunch of eggs at once, and after some testing with the program, I estimate that it would take an average of about 90 eggs to get at least one egg with all 25 natures. That explains why you would think its impossible for certain natures to appear. How many eggs did you try, pencil thief?

Pencil Thief
November 2nd, 2007, 09:47 PM
Probably 100-200. I wasn't trying to get Adamant every time of course, but I didn't once get one. :shrug: Maybe its just one of those things.

Cytosine
November 3rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
I think its worth a try. Also, I believe that it would still have Ice Punch. Anyone care to confirm?

Yes, but only if the Sneasel baby is male.